Tuesday, April 14, 2009

LEEEEEROOOY JENKIIIIINS

I finally got some Baby Spice from the Dalaran cooking daily the other day. :) So cute. Look at ickle Zila. <3>
I spent some time on my hunter Baniel today. He went on a lovely Zul'Farrak run, gaining the achievement, as well as completing five quests. He dinged 51 after turning them all in. :)
He also danced with someone transformed into an arakkoa. I'm loving that dance.


Today, I was also able to go with a small raid group to Blackrock to kill 50 whelps and gain the Jenkins title. We were quite successful. :D

"Alright chums, let's do this. LEEEEEEEEROOOY JEEENKIIIINS"

Zila also gained the [Vehicular Gnomeslaughter] achievement in Wintergrasp today. I also caved and got a Sundial of the Exiled for her. It's quite nifty.

No comments:

Post a Comment