Friday, April 10, 2009

Too Many Tyraels!

Today, I witnessed something incredible and disturbing. I can only assume that this one player had a multi-alt add-on that allowed him to do this, but he was on five alts at once. They were all the same model, had matching names, and were on the same mounts. It was TERRIFYING. My mind was just... screwed over.

Grats, Tyraels. You managed to freak me out big time. (Excuse my language in the PST.)


I also got my [To All the Squirrels Who Shared My Life] achievement (the follow-up to [To All the Squirrels I've Loved Before]). Thank you cute little Lava Crab! I /love critters so much. :)

This was just a funny conversation my guild had after I observed that, in a rare moment, I was the only level 80 on. So my fellow guildies started to "worship" my awesome strength.

A final achievement that I got today but never screencapped was [Not Even a Scratch] from the battleground Strand of the Ancients.

No comments:

Post a Comment